Friday 25 January 2013

Pokemon Addiction

Hi Gamers! So today, in honour of me buying Ni No Kuni, I'm going to tell you the stories of my horrible addiction to Pokemon :D.

It started when I was a wee lil kid, I saw a grocery store in my neighborhood selling Pokemon lollipops and stickers. So I bought them everyday and I had a book to stick them in. A few months later I moved to the UK, where I got a gameboy color for my 5th (?) birthday to play Mario and ended up getting Pokemon Red instead. I could barely read so I really didn't understand anything and couldn't move past the old guy in Viridian City



A month passed, and I got all the pokemon including Mew and Mewtwo. I traded the game to a friend for a Pokemon Yellow and got Pokemon Blue and finished both even though they were the same. I got Pokemon Gold on Ebay and finished it very very quickly. And the same with Crystal.

 I don't know why, but I magically beat the games in the order they were meant to be played even though they were all out when I started my first game. I also had to play and finish at least two games from a generation although they were the same thing. 

One day, I saw a shop was selling a disk with Pokemon Sapphire and Ruby on it, so I bought it straight away. It was a rom and I didn't know anything about roms except making them go fast so hear this: 
Everyday, for a few months, I would wake up at about 4am to start playing Pokemon Ruby on the PC at x2 speed, and I didn't know how to save. So when I came from school, I would find that my PC was shut off by my parents and I started again the day after. And again, and again. For like 100 times. 

I got Pokemon FireRed and played through it all but I didn't like the game somehow. I think I was addicted to the big pixels. 

For my 9th birthday I got a DS by surprise, with a Pokemon Diamond. I played with it all day and everywhere I went I took my charging cable along with me. Chimchi had to get to 100, you know.

From then, the story is mostly the same. I played through the main series, the Rangers series, Mystery Dungeons and some Wii ones. I don't have a favorite -_-. I think the generations are getting worse and worse, but I play them anyways 'cos Pokemon rocks. I cannot wait for the new Pokemon X and Y, and I'm gonna buy a 3DS just to play them.

Once again, I answer all comments, and sorry for my amazingly wonderful English.


No comments:

Post a Comment